NT Country Hour
- The company behind a $4.5 billion green hydrogen project on the Tiwi Islands has received design approval for the world's first compressed hydrogen ship.
- The community of Fitzroy Crossing is flooding, with the bridge over the Fitzroy River reportedly buckling in the floodwaters.
- Tipperary Station has had its best start to a wet season in years.
- At the Darwin Aquaculture Centre, algae is grown specially for oysters and brood stock.
- How can you make sure you pick out the best fruit at the supermarket.
Provaris Energy talks first-mover advantage in global hydrogen markets
Provaris Energy secures ABS approval for compressed hydrogen technology
Provaris launches H2Leo - a bulk-scale compressed hydrogen floating storage solution