NT Country Hour
- The company behind a $4.5 billion green hydrogen project on the Tiwi Islands has received design approval for the world's first compressed hydrogen ship.
- The community of Fitzroy Crossing is flooding, with the bridge over the Fitzroy River reportedly buckling in the floodwaters.
- Tipperary Station has had its best start to a wet season in years.
- At the Darwin Aquaculture Centre, algae is grown specially for oysters and brood stock.
- How can you make sure you pick out the best fruit at the supermarket.
Provaris reckons it can crack the hydrogen export challenge
Financial Review (Hans van Leeuwen - Europe correspondent)
Provaris join forces with Norwegian Hydrogen to rePower the EU
Ocean Hyway Cluster
Provaris eyes pan-European ‘floating pipeline’ for compressed hydrogen
Provaris and Total Eren Collaborate to Ship Compressed Hydrogen to Europe and Asia